Top Gun® Flying Tigers Nylon Bomber Jacket
This fun jacket tells a story of the Flying Tigers, which was the 1st American Volunteer Group (AVG) of the Chinese Air Force in 1941–1942. The jacket displays the blood chit on the back, which states, "This foreign person has come to China to help in the war effort. Soldiers and civilians, one and all, should rescue and protect him." The Flying Tigers were famous for taking down nearly 300 enemy aircraft, while only losing 14 pilots on combat missions.
Now feel as much of a bad ass while owning this jacket.
- 100% nylon outer shell and polyester interlining
- A "blood chit" issued to the American Volunteer Group Flying Tigers
- Button-thru cargo pockets with side entry
- Vintage leather trim
- Lining features a certificate of appointment
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Signature Heavy Duty Propeller Zipper Opening
How to Care: